How to On-line apply for graduate studies at Prince of Songkla University
- These pages are for international students. (Thai Student)
Applicant must pay application fees on Paypal or 2C2P as procedure shown at Payment method. (The application fee is non-refundable)
- Admission fee is 600 baht
- -PayPal service charge is 40 baht (Total application fee is 640 baht)
- -2C2P Service charge is 20 baht (Total application fee is 620 baht)
- Please study the application procedure and carefully check the qualifications required by the program you are applying for:
- Graduate Study Options
- Ph.D.applicant must have English language proficiency requirement. Please kindly check at Application Requirements
- Submitting the required documents online that shown at Appication Requirements
- The Graduate School will notify the applicant when the complete application form and required documents have been received by the Graduate School.
- An application will only be processed by the Graduate School if all the required documents have been provided and the applicant's qualifications satisfy the stated program requirements
All supporting documents must be in English language, and must have been officially issued and certified by the respective university, government office, or embassy.
Documents uploaded via the online admission system should be scanned and combined into a PDF, ZIP or RAR file (formats allowed in *.zip / *.rar file: *.jpg, *.gif, *.tif, *.png, *.pdf). Two files can be uploaded - one for Each of the two uploaded files should not exceed 5MB.
- A scanned copy of the degree certificate(s) (with officially certified English translation)
- A scanned copy of the academic transcript(s) (with officially certified English translation)
- A scanned copy of the main passport page showing personal details. (if any)
- A scanned copy of an English proficiency certificate (TOEFL or IELTS)
- - Ph.D. applicant must have an English language proficiency requirement. Please kindly check at this site.
- - If not passed or other, the Ph.D. applicant must have an online test of Tell Me More Program arranged by Graduate School.
- Curriculum Vitae
- A brief research proposal (800 words)
- Other documents which may be required by each program such as
- - a letter of work experience
- - professional license
- - concept paper
- - medical certificate
- - etc.
- A PayNow button will be shown after the application form has been submitted.
- Press PayNow to visit the Paypal payment processing page. There, you can either login to your PayPal account or choose a debit or credit card to pay the application fee (payment options vary according to country). Please verify that your payment is being made to Graduate School, Prince of Songkla University, and that the total amount is 640 baht.
- (! Important) : press Return to Graduate School, Prince of Songkla University after confirmation of your payment to return to the Online Application site. An email will be sent to you showing the payment status as Payment Verified.
Governing bodies often have regulations and financial sanctions in place that prohibit transactions with certain high-risk countries. Citizens from those countries might not be able to pay by PayPal (see restrictions at Restricted Countries
If you live inside the restricted countries please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
2C2P Channel (Start at December 20th, 2018)
Over-the-Counter, ATM, Internet banking, Kiosk, Convenient stores
- Fill your credit or debit card number.
- You will receive a One Time Pin (OTP) to complete this purchase, then fill out the OPT and proceed.
- Your payment is successful then press 'Return to Merchant'. An email will be sent to you showing the payment status as Payment Verified.
Direct Pay/Web Payment
- Select an agent.
- Fill payer name and telephone number.
- Print payment slip to make a payment via your selected payment channel
- Press 'Return to Merchant'. An email will be sent to you showing the payment status as Pending.
- Select a bank agent and payment channel.
- Fill payer name and telephone number.
- Follow the steps of the bank.
- Press 'Return to Merchant'. An email will be sent to you showing the payment status as Payment Verified.
- The payment will be verified by Graduate School Staff.
- If the application fee is not paid at the time of submitting the application, an application remains open for 7 days, after which it will automatically be cancelled if payment has not occurred.
- To pay the application fee within those 7 days, visit the Application Status page and log in with the academic year applied for and your email address.